Sunday, June 14, 2009

Armed with my camera & a masquerade mask - i attended Chocolate Suze's Birthday on Friday night - a flashing of 30 foodbloggers - which was fun!

The only two food photo's i got to take was these ones (and i didnt even eat them). I was having more fun eating & chatting so i turned off the cam & just enjoyed myself.



Met a few of the food bloggers that i follow (when i do have the spare time to browse the internet at work) & also Finally met an OLD blogging friend Trish :) She recognized my name & face - we go back like 7 years or so !!


It was a really fun night, great to meet all the cool foodbloggers that came (although probably didn't meet everyone as there was too many people..)

Sunday - went to a bush walk planned by @annies102 @ Kuring-gai National Park. It had been months since my last bush walk so i was huffing & puffing away up & down stairs, all while having my camera hanging around my neck (anytime now i could of just tripped and stacked it head first & my camera would of been the cushioning haha..)

But no it was a safe walk despite ALOT of obstacles like large rocks, steep bits, & spiDERS!

Rick pretending his camera is his rifle


private beaches so serene, calm & beautiful




SPider taken by my nifty fifty

West HEad Look OUt


me Rick & Jay didn't complete the whole track (i had to get back early) but the rest trekked on & went exploring off the tracks along the coast line - & i heard they got a bit wet from the rain as well..

Rick said he didn't feel like he accomplished anything, like a waste of a day.. (since we turned back half way through) but i was so tired my legs burned like hell climbing all the stairs. I wouldn't mind coming back to finish the track once & for all!

Back to work tomorrow boo.. Our Semi-FInal TOuch footy game is on tomorrow night so wish us luck i hope we make it to the Grand Finals xx

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Did you happened to be riding a bike along Edensor Rd around 7am on saturday morning?

I was on my way to an exam and saw a male and female riding their bike. I couldn't look closely because I had 0 sleep and it was freezing!

If it was you, I really applaud you for not only getting up at that time on a saturday morning let alone be outside! I don't know how you do it! lol

Two fit and fun gals said...

Dude that was prob me (we didnt see anyone else riding their bikes arnd) haha it would have been around 7.30am we were riding to cabra to meet a friend, then riding to bass hill to meet another friend, and all four of us rode to the city it was mad fuN!!!!

What's your link?? I know i had it Somewhere ...

Tom said...

wah, its so nice from west head. so jealous!