Thursday, June 11, 2009

Damn it was cold out tonight - was photo-shooting with @kransky at the bus ways, this is for a project we're both a part of called '52 week' (link to it here). Each week has a different theme (this week being bus stops), its a really fun project so far & 'water' is up next!

This shot i took as the bus went past, had it on bulb at 8 secs with aperture set at f/13.


Earlier i prepared some kiwi tarts (feeling very very betty crocker like lately). All my friends close by get to sample the things that i bake/make (ants ann Jeremy trang Julz&sam) but this time Rick couldn't have any due to his no wheat/dairy/gluten diet.

Had Rick Jeremy & Ann over for coffee (in J's case it was honey lemon tea due to his flu) but rest assured he has his swine flu mask on haha but wouldn't let me take a photo :P

I LOVE to bake & share around the love! I think next up i'll make a batch of simple super choc chip cupcakes..


I've also been feeling very creative lately (it's also got to do with a bit more time on my hands due to 'study' leave hehe)

Hand-Made Cupcake Cards

Birthday Gift Cross Stitch for Chocolate Suze


I love all things arts & crafty but i have ALOT of unfinished projects under my bed its not funnY! I have a tendancy to .. oh yup - short attention span haha..


Lately this has been my meal of choice - avocado on toast with lime & cracked pepper, & eggs fried sunny side up (my favourite way in the world to have my eggs)

Kinda hopin i won't get sick of them cos then .. what else could i eat ! I love my eggs.

4 comments:

anita said...

those tarts were so good!

anita said...

those tarts were so good!

julnhi said...

what was ur week 1 shot?

i have a whole bunch of unfinished digital projects stashed somewhere on my hard drive and not to mention my scrapbook ... =[

rlam85 said...

hehe i can so so understand that short attention span of yours :P